MAKE FITNESS FUN IN YOUR AREA
Hey, Sweat Sister! Did you fall in love with PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT at undergrad, get addicted to our content on social media, or got your whole life together at one of our events and you don't want the fun to end? Become a City Captain to help yourself and other female professionals in your city network through fitness.
WHO WE ARE
PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT is a Sweat Sisterhood for young women looking to make fitness fun, erase the negative stigma that sweat holds, celebrate diversity in the health industry, and end childhood obesity.
BECOME A CITY CAPTAIN
When you lead a PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT city team, you will represent our Sweat Sisterhood in your community, host monthly meetups called SWEAT SHOWS, raise awareness for childhood obesity, and stay connected with Sweat Sisters online and IRL.
// RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE //
- Attending a Virtual Training orientation
- Participating in conference calls with Nationals once per month
- Liaison between PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT National + their city
- Represent your PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT city in local and national press
- Pay $110 annual membership to cover the cost of City Captain box and administrative fees
// WHAT ARE THE PERKS //
- Getting to be a part of the #PrettyGirlsSweat Dream Team [#SweatSisterhood]
- Making lifelong friends and connecting with SWEAT SISTERS around the nation
- Featured PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT City Captain Bio on our site
- Leaving a powerful legacy in your city
- Inspiring thousands of PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT sisters — you will change the game for girls globally
- Priority volunteer opportunities at PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT's national events
- 50% off all PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT events for you and a friend
- 25% off all PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT merchandise
- MAKING FITNESS FUN!
// HOW TO APPLY //
Applications for becoming a PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT City Captain are open year round. If you would like an application to become a PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT City Captain, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance is a three round process.
Round 1: Turn in your #Flawless application
Round 2: Google hangout or in-person interview.
Round 3: Once offered a City Captain position, you will sign an agreement and go through a Virtual Training Orientation + given all of the tools you need to help you start a successful PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT Team in your community.