Tiffany Rothe is a fitness expert and mogul who has dedicated the past 20 years to living a healthy lifestyle and helping others do the same! Born and raised in Los Angeles, Tiffany stayed active during her childhood through creative dancing. At age eighteen, she began to take things to the next level by teaching her first aerobics class— thus her passion for training others was born. Since then, she hasn't slowed down one bit! Tiffany has gone on to become both a pioneer and an innovator in the fitness industry. Her resume boasts features in magazines such as Women's Health and InStyle and partnerships with brands like Nike, Reebok, and Gatorade.
Wanna know more about Tiffany's story? Keep reading down below for an exclusive interview! Don't forget to check out her Youtube Channel, where she posts tons of amazing workouts that you can do right at home! Check out her instagram and her website as well!
1. Growing up, you were a dancer. What was that experience like, and how did it mold you into who you are today?
I think dancers are the most amazing athletes. So much of what I apply in my fitness teaching and training techniques came from what I learned from dance. Here are a few examples: 1. Always stretch first, it prevents injuries 2. Perform your workouts, don’t just go through the motions 3. Be determined to improve in every class. 4. Be a dancer or fitness diva in and out of the gym. Make choices based on how you like to present your best self to the world.
2. In the earlier stages of your fitness journey, were there any individuals that you looked to for inspiration? If so, who?
Karen Voight and Madonna Grimes were huge impacts on my life. They are part of the inspiration which drove me to open my own gym in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
3. You graduated from both UCLA and also from USC's School of Law. That's amazing! While in school, how were you able to balance academics and healthy living?
4. After USC, you decided not to practice law but to instead follow your dreams. Was it difficult to make this decision, and how did you know you were making the right choice?
5. So upon making that choice, what was your first step in turning fitness into a lucrative career?
6. Your YouTube channel is amazing! Lots of unique content and nearly 1 million subscribers! How were you able to cultivate such a strong platform, and where would you like to see your brand in five years?
My YouTube channel has been a blessing. My growth is 100 percent organic. I genuinely create content that helps my fans see results and get in shape. I am not just focused on the views. I pay attention to the feedback from the fans and followers. In 5 years, I would like to develop a platform that has more one-on-one coaching and personal accountability to help people get in shape and maintain it.
7. What are some items that are always in your gym bag?
I don’t go to the gym per se, I teach classes at home and in different gyms. I always have a good playlist, a plethora of exercises in my mind, and I bring 25 years of experience with me to every class or video.
8. What are your favorite and least favorite exercises to do?
I love lunges, squats, abs and waist work. I hate pushups!
9. What advice would you offer to someone who's just beginning their fitness journey?
CCC=FFF, it is a guaranteed and proven equation. Constant and Consistent Commitment= Fit. Fierce and Fabulous.
10. Do you have any upcoming events or endeavors that you would like our readers to be on the lookout for?
I am launching a new website in September 2019. People will be able to follow my recommended weekly playlists from the site, sign up for 1 on 1 coaching with me and get access to some of my best fitness challenges.
11. Last but not least, what does PRETTY GIRLS SWEAT mean to you?
Sweat keeps you Pretty!
(Photo by: Cedra Stokes Photography)
Isn't she amazing? Let us know in the comments what you think!