A whopping 75 percent of women report wanting to exercise more, but not making it to the gym. While there are many different excuses for skipping sweat sessions, including a lack of time, the fear of being judged or watching the latest episode of How to Get Away with Murder, there are many more awesome reasons why you should get yourself to the gym. Your mood, your smarts, your performance at work, and decreased cancer risk is why regular sweat sessions pay off in many more ways than you might think.
Whenever you feel like you’re hitting a wall and need a mind shift, say one or more of these positive affirmations to develop rock solid confidence so you can work on you rock-hard abs.
1. I will get stronger every day
2. I am fearless
3. I can face every challenge
4. I will get those abs
5. I deserve to feel successful
6. I need to give my body nourishment
7. I will see improvement
8. I will let my light shine. I will conquer this workout
10. I will make my body a priority
11. I will eliminate negative energy
12. I will drink more water
13. I am fearless
14. I am in control
15. I am a pretty girl who sweats
You can put these affirmations in your notes on your phone or write them on post-it notes and stick them on your mirror. Make sure they are accessible whenever you need a reminder that your body deserves better. Which affirmation inspires you most? Tell us below!